• 1.2mm thick • ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • ISO Width (mm): 59 mm , 60 mm , 61 mm , 62 mm , 63 mm , 64 mm , 65 mm , 66 mm , 67 mm , 68 mm , 69 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 2.35-2.75 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded •…
• Can be used with fat bike tires 4.0" and under • ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • ISO Width (mm): 60 mm , 61 mm , 62 mm , 63 mm , 64 mm , 65 mm , 66 mm , 67 mm , 68 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 2.4-2.7 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve…
• ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" • ISO Width (mm): 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm , 55 mm , 56 mm , 57 mm , 58 mm • Labeled Size: 27.5 x 52/58 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" • ISO Width (mm): 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm • Labeled Size: 29 x 1.9-2.3 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 176g (32mm), 178g (48mm)
Bolt on Avid's Rim Wrangler 2 Brake Pads for excellent stopping power. The cartridge design makes it easy to switch pads when they wear out. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake Pads are a nice upgrade for your linear-pull and cantilever brakes. They feature cartridge-style pads that are easily replaced when the time comes. And the pads are made of Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent stopping and durability.
Jagwire's Universal Pro Brake Housing Seal Kits provide your brake cables with an extra layer of protection against the elements. They come with a seal liner that fits over specially designed housing end caps to keep your cable-actuated brakes working perfectly.
The Problem Solvers Self-Extracting Crank Bolts take the place of the existing bolts in Shimano/Octalink, Race Face ISIS, and M15-compatible cranksets to let you remove your crankarms with only an 8mm Allen wrench instead of special tools. A 10mm Allen wrench (sold separately) is used to install…
Profile Design’s Venturi Pads are the correct foam replacement pads for your Profile Design Century Aerobars (sold separately). They have adhesive on the bottom.
These are called SpeedMax grips because they utilize Ritchey's SpeedMax tire tread design. This offers a custom look and a great grip, fit and feel you'll love. Plus, these grips bolt to the handlebars, which means they won't slip no matter how wet and muddy it gets. Plus, it makes it easy to…
SRAM's 3.0 Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Using SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio technology, the 3.0s are easy to set up and easy to adjust. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift a handful of gears at once.
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Nickel Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles so it won't jump off when you're laying down the power. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 11-speed chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. One roll has enough tape for about 5 wheels. Check the size chart for the tape that fits your rim.
WeThePeople's Supreme Seat Clamp is great for adding a little bit of bling to your ride. This clamp is CNC machined from lightweigh 6061 aluminum and it works with standard BMX 25.4mm seatposts.
WeThePeople's Velcro Straps are great for securing cables on your bike, but we're sure you could find 100 other uses for them, too. Keep things in place and rep the brand!
Replacement pedal pins for Chromag pedals. Includes 40 pins.
Kurt Kinetic's Skewer is an affordable, steel quick-release that perfectly fits into all Kurt Kinetic trainers. Use it instead of your nice aluminum quick release so it stays in pristine condition.
• Low Lead Valve • 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area • ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX • ISO Width (mm): 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm • Labeled Size: 24 x 1.9-2.125 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve…
• 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area • ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn , 584 / 650b / 27.5" • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 468g (1.5-1.75), 536g (1.9-2.125)
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape looks good and feels great. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike.
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti 15mm Hub Kit converts Stan's 3.30 front hubs from quick-release to 15mm through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
• Strong Custom Strider Rim • Durable No-Flat Tire • Tread pattern and bearings matches the ST-4, and will fit on any ST-Model
If you're suffering from a slipping seatpost, Surly has got the remedy. The Constrictor Seatpost Clamp grabs your post tight and hangs on for dear life. It's machined from anodized aluminum billet, uses an 8mm bolt for ultimate strength, and can accommodate a rear cantilever brake hanger.
Make your Stan's NoTubes rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with Stan's Yellow Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim.
GXP conversion kit for Hope bottom brackets.
Tacky yet light, Spank's Spoon Lock-On Grips provide grip, comfort, and control. • Micro diamond pattern tacky rubber grip • Two andodized alloy lock ring clamps • 3mm hex lock-down bolts • Length: 130mm • Weight: 100g/pair • Laser-etched logo • Plastic end cap included
Everything you need to keep those Crank Bros pedals spinning freely is found in their Pedal Rebuild Kit. Each kit includes parts and instruction to rebuild one pair of Crank Bros. pedals.
Jagwire's Inline Index/Detent Adjusters are installed by cutting the front sections of shift housing and inserting them between the two housing pieces to join them again. Once in place, the Inline Adjusters let you fine-tune the shift cable tension by hand, and even while riding, to dial-in your…
When building your featherweight dream bike, don't forget the tubes! Michelin's Aircomp Ultralight tubes are nearly weightless for minimum rolling resistance and maximum speed.