If you make huge rims you have to make huge rim strips too, and that's exactly how Surly's Large Marge Rim Strip came to be. Made by ROX USA, this rim strip protects your tube from the inside of the rim with puncture-resistant nylon fabric.
• 1.2mm thick • ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • ISO Width (mm): 59 mm , 60 mm , 61 mm , 62 mm , 63 mm , 64 mm , 65 mm , 66 mm , 67 mm , 68 mm , 69 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 2.35-2.75 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft:…
• Can be used with fat bike tires 4.0" and under • ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • ISO Width (mm): 60 mm , 61 mm , 62 mm , 63 mm , 64 mm , 65 mm , 66 mm , 67 mm , 68 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 2.4-2.7 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm •…
• ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" • ISO Width (mm): 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm , 55 mm , 56 mm , 57 mm , 58 mm • Labeled Size: 27.5 x 52/58 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" • ISO Width (mm): 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm • Labeled Size: 29 x 1.9-2.3 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 176g (32mm), 178g (48mm)
Bolt on Avid's Rim Wrangler 2 Brake Pads for excellent stopping power. The cartridge design makes it easy to switch pads when they wear out. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake Pads are a nice upgrade for your linear-pull and cantilever brakes. They feature cartridge-style pads that are easily replaced when the time comes. And the pads are made of Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent stopping and durability.
Jagwire's Universal Pro Brake Housing Seal Kits provide your brake cables with an extra layer of protection against the elements. They come with a seal liner that fits over specially designed housing end caps to keep your cable-actuated brakes working perfectly.
These are called SpeedMax grips because they utilize Ritchey's SpeedMax tire tread design. This offers a custom look and a great grip, fit and feel you'll love. Plus, these grips bolt to the handlebars, which means they won't slip no matter how wet and muddy it gets. Plus, it makes it easy to…
SRAM's 3.0 Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. Using SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio technology, the 3.0s are easy to set up and easy to adjust. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift a handful of gears at once.
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a SRAM or Shimano front derailleur. These shifters are indexed to shift three gears, and feature micro-adjustments for perfect front derailleur alignment.
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Nickel Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles so it won't jump off when you're laying down the power. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
SRAM's Rise 60 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your Rise 40 wheels to a different axle type.
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape looks good and feels great. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike.
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. One roll has enough tape for about 5 wheels. Check the size chart for the tape that fits your rim.
Crank Brothers' Tread Contact Sleeves shim the area between the pedal and your shoes' tread so there is no rocking or play when you're clipped in. They provide a solid platform to put down all your power! They work with either your Eggbeaters or Candy pedals, and each includes 1mm, 2mm, and 3mm…
• Low Lead Valve • 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area • ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX • ISO Width (mm): 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm • Labeled Size: 24 x 1.9-2.125 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable •…
• 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area • ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn , 584 / 650b / 27.5" • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 468g (1.5-1.75), 536g (1.9-2.125)
If you're suffering from a slipping seatpost, Surly has got the remedy. The Constrictor Seatpost Clamp grabs your post tight and hangs on for dear life. It's machined from anodized aluminum billet, uses an 8mm bolt for ultimate strength, and can accommodate a rear cantilever brake hanger.
WTB's TCS Fluid employs nano-capsulation to form a liquid that hardens upon puncture, creating a permanent plug that remains flexible and rubber like. TCS Fluid does not change tires’ rubber properties and comes with an applicator for removable core valves. Add the recommended amount in your road,…
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning…
Enjoy your rides even more with Planet Bike's soft, durable Comfort Gel Handlebar Tape. It features gel padding for top-notch comfort and protection. It also gets tacky when it's wet so you always have a good grip and stay in control. Also, this fine tape comes in a wide array of bright,…
The Problem Solvers Compression Plug for 1 1/8-inch Forks is for threadless aluminum and carbon forks. It fits tightly inside the fork and provides easy headset adjustment and a nice, clean look.
Ensure a sure grip on your base bars, even with sweaty hands, thanks to Profile's Aero Grips. They're made of a soft Kraton rubber compound for comfort and control.
Give your bike some personality and a super comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. The gel cushion damps vibration better and leaves you fresh so you can go longer. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
Shimano's Acera V-Brakes feature all-around stopping power. Light, stiff aluminum arms actuate grippy cartridge brake pads. Conical washers set up quickly and easily for optimal braking with low weight.
Enjoy the ride with SRAM's 3.0 Front Derailleur. It provides crisp, precise front shifts for fast, smooth, and reliable shifting season in and season out.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Pad Inserts are the perfect upgrade for your brakes to deliver excellent stopping power and speed modulation. The secret is SwissStop's proprietary compound that resists heat buildup for a consistent grip without being "grabby." They have deep grooves to whisk away water so they're perfect…
SRAM's X3 shifters feature two-lever trigger shifting performance at a great price. With Exact Actuation 1:1 cable pull ratios, these shifters deliver quick, accurate shifts.